The Charlotte Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated annually grants charitable contributions to local non-profits which are aligned with one of our organization’s Five Point Programmatic Thrusts:
- Economic Development
- Educational Development
- International Awareness and Involvement
- Physical and Mental Health
- Political Awareness and Involvement
For fiscal year 2021-2022, the Charlotte Alumnae Chapter will accept applications/funding request from organizations focused on Economic Development, Educational Development and/or Physical and Mental Health Awareness.
The Application Process opens – March 7, 2022
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm on March 30, 2022 using the online application provided in the link below. We will not accept any hard copy applications or documents.
Charlotte Alumnae Chapter evaluates all requests utilizing the following criteria:
- The organization must be organized and operated exclusively for purposes set forth in Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3).
- Applications must include a copy of the IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter verifying non-profit status.
- The organization must be located in Mecklenburg County.
- The application must clearly state the purpose for which funds are requested.
- The Program must articulate the willingness and ability to measure progress/results.
Click here to complete the application: CAC DST Charitable Contributions Application.
Thank you for your interest in Charlotte Alumnae Chapter’s Charitable Contributions Program.
Please visit other areas of our website and join us in supporting our community, Mecklenburg County. Together we will make a difference!
Previous recipients include:
A Child’s Place
Big Brother Big Sister of Greater Charlotte
Council for Children’s Rights
Second Harvest Food Bank Of Metrolina
Crisis Assistance Ministry
Florence Crittenton Services of North Carolina
Johnson C. Smith University
United Negro College Fund
Beauty for Ashes Ministry, Inc.
Hope House Foundation
Matthews Help Center
Second Calvary Center for Community Development
Fiercely Changing the Game
A Giving Heart
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information.